NCTRSL Playoffs! Senior, Upper & Lower
2019UpdatedSunday October 20, 2019 byManager NCTRSL.
Hard to believe that this season is winding down. First off, once again, we can’t thank all of our coaches enough for all that they do to make sure this league runs smoothly and for all they do for the kids to help them enjoy this wonderful game.
We want to go over with everyone all the information for the playoffs that are coming up. The 7th/8th grade, lower and upper divisions will compete in an end of year tournament to determine a champion.
The regular season officially ends Saturday 10/19. If there are any make-ups that need to be played, they must be completed no later than Wednesday 10/23.
It is also important that all scores are called in so we can properly update the standings. There are a couple of past games that still need to be reported.
Breaking down how the playoffs will work in each division.
· All 4 teams qualify for the playoffs.
· On Saturday 10/26 we will play the semifinals at Browns Corner. The matchups are already set for this division.
#1 Norbrook vs. #4 Hartland at 9:00
#2 New Hartford White vs #3 New Hartford Red at 10:30
· On Saturday 11/2 we will play the consolation game and the finals at Browns Corner.
· All 6 teams qualify for the playoffs.
· The #1 and #2 seed receive byes into the semifinals.
· On Saturday 10/26 we will play the quarterfinals, playing the games at the higher seeds field for home field advantage.
#6 (TBD) at #3 (TBD) at 9:00
#5 (TBD) at #4 (TBD) at 9:00
#4/#5 winner vs. #1 at 5:15
#3/#6 winner vs. #2 at 6:30
· Finals will be Saturday 11/2 at 9:00 at Browns Corner between the winners of the semis.
· All 9 teams qualify for the playoffs. No byes given.
· Saturday 10/26 are the quarter finals at the higher seeds field for home field advantage.
#8/#9 winner at #1 (TBD) 10:30
#7 (TBD) at #2 (TBD) 10:30
#6 (TBD) at #3 (TBD) 10:30
#5 (TBD) at #4 (TBD) 10:30
#1/(#8/9) winner vs. #4/#5 winner at 5:15
#2/#7 winner vs. #3/#6 winner at 6:30
· Finals will be Saturday 11/2 at 10:30 at Browns Corner between the winners of the semis.
If this is all confusing, please look at the brackets that are attached to this email. Let us know if you have any questions.
Also attached to this email are the playoff rules. Please read this as it gives you information on overtime rules that you may need to know.
Thanks again for a great season!
Best of luck to all the teams.
Carm and Mike.